Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week #15: Transfers!




Hello My amazing family:)

                       Happy Birthday to TREY!!!!!!!! WAHOO I love birthdays and I love being from a big family so we can celebrate them often!!  I am officially done with my 12 week training which is insane. I cannot believe it is already a new transfer. We just got our transfer calls and Sister Sanchez will be leaving the Battalion and going Full Proselyting tomorrow and I will be staying in Santee and training a new sister starting tomorrow. It is crazy!!! I have so many different emotions, but I know that the Lord will guide me and that as I am following the spirit that I can do it through Him. It is just insane! Very unexpected. Sister Sanchez and I have had such an amazing transfer and have seen so many miracles. I will miss her while she leaves the Battalion, but we know that it is the Lord's will for us. It has been a weird week and a great week! Candice is on fire! She is getting baptized on Sunday and she is just thrilled. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and she has been helping us meet with Less Actives and bring them back to church. She is so excited for her baptism! Sister Sanchez might not be able to attend because she is leaving so we are very sad about that, however the most important thing is that this day is happening for her and what an amazing day it is. This will affect her whole life ahead of her and she has such a confirmation this is true. She asked us to sing for her baptism, we sang last week in sacrament meeting and she wants us to either sing that same song or one that her grandfather wrote before he passed away. Miracles are happening. We had another week of miracles because we dropped about 4 people and wow that almost takes more faith then adding someone. That is so hard, but we know that we are being blessed for that decision. In Jacob 5 it talks about Pruning and Grafting the tree in order to have good fruit and that is exactly what we are doing. I had another weird experience yesterday. I was at the Mormon Battalion and there was a guy sitting alone on the front lobby area. I went to talk to him and he automatically started yelling and going off at me about how I had been deceived my whole life and over and over again yelling things that I never want to repeat. It felt like I was talking to Satan through him, and I hated it. I calmly told him I would love to talk about it later and he grabbed my hand and said "Listen to me stop believing what you believe....." and so much more. I invited him to keep praying and to have a good day. I felt so stupid after that and I went back to get one of the senior elders to help and burst into tears, it was hard! I had never felt like that before. I was so shaky the rest of the night. However, I have been thinking about that experience a lot today and I feel so grateful that no matter what I know what I know and I will always stand behind the truth.  I love this gospel and I know it is true and I know that even if I were the only person on the earth who believed it that I would still know. I hope that all of you know that for yourself and have the faith to do what is right no matter what. I know the church is true and we are extremely blessed. Sister Salinas went home today! It was so sad, I attached some pictures of us this morning
( It was right after working out so I look pretty great;) )and then me with all of my companions so far! I love them all. I have been blessed with incredible companions. Angelee!!! You leave next week!!! Holy Moly Guacamole!! You are going to be stellar, wow whoever gets to be your companion is so blessed. I would love to be your companion!! How is Koltin doing?! Is he liking the mission? Tell him to email me! Also, the sister that went home last transfer that I want Elder Brown to take on a date came back to visit this week and she said that she wants to go on this date! So, will one of you tell elder brown to email me please? Thank you so much!!!:) I love being a missionary. I will let you know who I am training next week! I already know she is awesome. I can feel it! The church is so true!! Let me know what I can do to help you all! Sounds like the institute class has been good mom and dad!! They are so lucky you are their teachers:) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Love, 

sister kylie mckee:)






No comments:

Post a Comment